Soltech's Michigan based Technology Consulting services is proud to be recognized as a MultiTech Systems Optimum Partner.
MultiTech Unified Communications Products
Multi-Tech's Unified Communications products address today's challenge of keeping pace with increasingly complex distributed work environments. Using a partnership approach, Multi-Tech Unified Communications solutions complement new and existing infrastructure investments to improve how companies interact and perform tasks.
From cellular and VOIP gateway solutions, to turnkey fax and SMS servers, Multi-Tech delivers communication over IP and wireless networks, to the desktop or directly into the recipient's hand. Multi-Tech solutions have successfully leveraged the benefits of converged networking to streamline business processes and reduce costs. And, by utilizing Multi-Tech's security appliances and communications servers, businesses gain the foundation for an integrated communications system.
Send Faxes to/from your computer.
Ask your Soltech representative for details or contact us today!
V.34 Fax Server
The FaxFinder® fax server is a turnkey solution that connects to an analog port(s) of a PBX capable of DID to DTMF conversion. It converts faxes to PDF or TIFF files allowing you to receive faxes wherever you are as e-mails and send faxes from any application that can print. The solution provides distributed faxing capabilities, over a WAN, from a corporate office to small remote offices as well as to field sales people. In addition, it provides secure , convenient faxing for LAN users offering a high degree of privacy for both the sender and recipient.
- Utilizes DTMF to route faxes to e-mail
- Faxes converted to PDF or TIFF files
- Includes a send fax client compatible with Windows Vista, 2003, XP, and 2000
- Build one fax of multiple documents from multiple applications
- Schedule faxes to be sent at a later time
- Faxes are routed to first available FaxFinder fax server
- Super G3 V.34/33.6K fax communication
- MH, MR and MMR compression
- Error Correction Mode (ECM) provides fast and reliable fax transmissions
- Web server interface for system configuration and management
- Client address book synchronization with Microsoft® Outlook®
- E-mail informs user of failed transmission
- Connects to 10/100BaseT Ethernet
Turnkey SMS Server
The Multi-Tech SMSFinder turnkey SMS server empowers businesses with the ability to broadcast and receive SMS text messages. The ready-to-use solution simply plugs into the Ethernet network and connects to the wireless network via an integrated quad-band GSM modem. Now anyone on the network can broadcast messages allowing organizations to reach clients, subscribers, members and prospects via SMS with a click of a button. The API interface expands the SMSFinder functionality by integrating third party user applications for superior customization, automation and compatibility.
- Sends and receives 10 SMS per minute per channel
- Sends SMS to one or multiple individuals, group or multiple groups
- Organize entries into 50 distribution groups for targeted messages
- Supports up to 20,000 entries in the address book
- Supports sorting and searching on address book
- Allows third party API integration
- Allows import of standard csv file format into address book
- Allows setup of up to 100 pre-configured SMS messages
- Broadcast pre-defined SMS based on receipt of matching SMS and/or phone number
- Setup user accounts with different rights
- Integrated quad-band GSM modem
- Web-based configuration and management
- Flash memory to update firmware with the latest enhancements
- Desktop or panel mounting
The CallFinder® DID adapter allows a non-DID enabled PBX or key telephone system to support analog DID services through standard analog station or CO port connections. It enables the phone system to directly route incoming calls to end-user extensions. The CallFinder DID adapter has two DID ports and two programmable FXS/FXO ports and offers a web interface for system configuration and management.
- Direct routing of incoming calls to end-user extensions
- Two Direct Inward Dial (DID) ports
- Two programmable FXS/FXO ports
- DID ports support wink-start, immediate-start and delay dial service types
- Interfaces with most call processing systems
- Supports audio ringback and busy
- Web interface for system configuration and management
- Fax pass through
- Flash memory for easy updates
- Desktop or panel mounting
Voice/Fax Over IP Gateways
The MultiVOIP® gateway provides toll-free voice and fax communications over the Internet or Intranet. By integrating voice and fax into an existing data network, you can realize substantial savings on inter-office long distance toll charges.
The MultiVOIP gateway is available in analog or digital models ranging from one to 60 ports. All MultiVOIP gateways connect directly to phones, fax machines, key systems, PSTN lines or a PBX to provide real-time, toll-quality voice connections to any office on a VOIP network. Its flexible architecture and robust feature set meet the demands of a broad range of IP applications.
- Up to 60 ports per chassis for communication over an existing IP network or the Internet
- Ethernet connectivity and full IP compatibility with existing routers and WAN infrastructure
- FXS/FXO, and E&M connectors on each channel for direct analog connection to phones, key telephones, PBX extensions, PSTN lines or PBX trunks (2-, 4-, and 8-port models only)
- Digital MultiVOIP gateways connect directly to PBX or PSTN line via T1/E1 or PRI
- PSTN fail-over automatically routes calls over the PSTN network if the IP network is congested or down
- Supports H.323, SIP or SPP for sending voice over the Internet
- Supports H.450 supplementary services to provide for call transfer, call forwarding, call hold, call waiting and name identification
- Voice compression to 5.3K per call with support for multiple algorithms, including ITU G.723 and G.729
- T.38 real-time fax relay for interoperability among other VOIP equipment
- Voice prioritization using the industry-standard Differentiated Services (DiffServ) protocol
- Configuration and management using a web browser or Windows